05 November 2008

Winter Has Arrived in Utah


And we have 6 to 8 inches of snow to prove it. Geez, I haven't even turned off my sprinkler system yet.

7 comments:

Emily said...

whoa! break out that snowblower! It's so interesting because we had a ton of rain yesterday, but today it's been nothing but sunny all day. crazy what a difference 40 miles makes.

Sara said...

you're going to LOVE the weather in Houston then. It's been beautiful the past few days - almost makes those miserable summers here worth it!

Holly or James said...

funny. we didn't get anything in cache valley, just the mountains.

Dan and Donna said...

Hi from Omaha. We haven't seen any snow here yet, but I fear it is coming. It looks beautiful though! Today the chill is definitely in the air. Looking forward to coming home hopefully before Christmas...and then it can snow!

Anonymous said...

That is just WRONG. Too early.

AustinCougar said...

We need to put my blog on to...
it's www.austincougar.blogspot.com
I wish snow did not exised

AustinCougar said...

This is to Emily!!! Thanks so much
for putting my blog on the family blog!!!!!!