As you can see, the Draper Temple is nearing completion. The open house is scheduled for Jan. 15th - Mar. 14th (they are expecting over 1 million visitors), and dedication is scheduled for Mar. 20-22, 4 sessions per day.
Our stake center shares a parking lot with this temple, so soon we will have to drive a little over a mile to go to the temple - instead of the "long journey" to the Jordan River Temple, nearly 5 miles away! As you can see, it is a beautiful building in a beautiful setting - like all of our wonderful temples. (You can see lots of pictures of the temple under construction at our Stake Historian's web site: http://www.drapertemple.blogspot.com/
29 October 2008
Draper Temple
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love it! It looks so pretty. I can't believe how white it is. It doesn't look that white from far away, but when you're next to it and the sun is shining, you better have some sunglasses.
if you've seen one, you've seen them all...heh heh heh, just jokin!
-gym
Ha Ha I live only 1 or 2 miles away!!!
Post a Comment