16 November 2008

Christmas Name Draws

Hey- these are the names for the Larson family this year, organized by family.

Alice & Dave- Ellen & Jared
Summer- David
Logan- Luke
Hunter- Austin
Haley- Isaac

Delos & Misty- Emily & Dave
Austin- Haley
Alex- Kate
David- Summer

Sara & CJ- Alice & Dave
Hannah- Jack
Charlie- Logan
Rachel- Alex

Ellen & Jared- Sara & CJ
Luke- Hunter
Abby- Noah
Kate- Rachel

James & Holly- Delos & Misty
Caleb- Hannah
Jack- Charlie

Emily & Dave- James & Holly
Isaac- Abby
Noah- Caleb

6 comments:

AustinCougar said...

YA!!! I HAVE HUNTER SO I WALL GET
THE BEST PRESANT IN HISTORY!!!b

Holly or James said...

good posting. very smart
-gym

Summer said...

Why thank you.

April said...

I miss drawing names. My family used to draw names and all exchange gifts. We stopped 2 years ago, I put out a protest, but still it was decided we would no longer exchange gifts. One of my favorite childhood memories-gone.

Emily said...

sad april. force 'em to start it up again!

AustinCougar said...

You are welcome!