Happy Birthday to:
Summer
who turns 15 and gets her learner's permit.
I canNOT believe she can drive.
I was 13 when Summer was born. She was the first of all the nieces and nephews and I was so excited to have her!
We were such buds, and spent lots of time together.
I love that I got to be there for so much while she grew up.
Love ya, Summer Sue!
top left and clockwise: Summer's first birthday in our backyard, at her house for a party,
then at the Far West temple site in Missouri and Adam-ondi-Ahman, around 1999 I think.
who turns 15 and gets her learner's permit.
I canNOT believe she can drive.
I was 13 when Summer was born. She was the first of all the nieces and nephews and I was so excited to have her!
We were such buds, and spent lots of time together.
I love that I got to be there for so much while she grew up.
Love ya, Summer Sue!
top left and clockwise: Summer's first birthday in our backyard, at her house for a party,then at the Far West temple site in Missouri and Adam-ondi-Ahman, around 1999 I think.
and Abby
who turns 4, and gets a new bike.
Abby was born 11 days before Isaac and I love that our kids are so close in age...
and good friends.
She's sweet and funny and so much fun!
who turns 4, and gets a new bike.
Abby was born 11 days before Isaac and I love that our kids are so close in age...
and good friends.
She's sweet and funny and so much fun!

(top left and clockwise: Isaac and Abby on their first Halloween, a cat and a pumpkin.
Visiting St. George for the 4th of July, then Aspen Grove 2007 for the last two.
Sorry I don't have any pictures of her by herself, apparently)
Visiting St. George for the 4th of July, then Aspen Grove 2007 for the last two.
Sorry I don't have any pictures of her by herself, apparently)


2 comments:
I can't believe how grown up and beautiful that Summer is getting. She reminds me a lot of my sister Amy who's turning 17 this summer. (: I remember the two girls hanging out together at James and my wedding.
Happy Birthday girls!
cute girls
-gym
Post a Comment