I was just checking out Stephenie Meyer's website and thought I would share the news (for any of you who might care - especially Ellen since I know she's the hugest fan of these books eh-ver!) that Kristen Stewart has been cast to play the role of BELLA SWAN in the upcoming movie version of Twilight.
And actor Robert Pattinson will star in the role of Edward Cullen. Stephenie says on her site that she's "ecstatic" about him in the role because he "can look both dangerous and beautiful at the same time." Too bad Voldemort didn't think he looked dangerous in Harry Potter #4 - he killed him with an avada kedavra easy as pie. The movie is already "in production" so I'm excited to see how long it actually takes before I can pay my money and see the Hollywood big screen version. I hope I like it as much as the book. By the way, the release date for the 4th book Breaking Dawn will be announced on Thursday the 7th.
By the way, it's obviously too late for me to still be awake because I'm getting very grouchy about the news about "Super Tuesday." What ever happened to the notion of unbiased reporting? Ugh!
05 February 2008
Twilight - the movie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
fabulous, now all the imbeciles who can't read can have the joy of twilight and dysfunctional relationships. I HATE McCain, he's a terrible horrible person and I'll vote democrat before I vote for him. How's that for grouchy?
i'm so bothered about this whole election i don't even want to talk about it. the worst is that every time i vote there's always a problem--i've never walked in and just voted. yesterday they told me i wasn't registered even though i registered when i changed my license after we moved...so i had to vote provisional and i'm just so bothered about all of this hooey.
can't wait to see the movie! and i'm not really sure who i like(who'll i'll vote for) and who i don't at this point.
i was sure you'd like mccain, jess!
So what I'm wondering is why did you believe there was such a thing as unbiased reporting? Have you actually seen it somewhere?...
:-D
Post a Comment