And, no I'm not talking about James, I'm talking about Caleb!!
One afternoon Caleb says, "Do you know about that movie called 'High School Musical'?" And I told him, "Yeah. In fact we have both movies (both were gifts for James at his request)." He got so excited, "WHAT?! We have High School Musical 2?"
Since that day he's been hooked. No longer does he ask, 'Can we listen to Thomas the Tank Engine or to the Polar Express', he now asks' Can we listen to High School Musical number two?'. Caleb has started learning some pretty fancy moves and loves to dance and lip sync with each song. He'll hold up an invisible microphone and move his lips as if he knows the words. Whenever one of the girls is singing he'll point to me and say, "It's your turn, Mom!" He cracks me up!
I was lucky enough to catch some footage of Caleb dancing and singing along with Troy, "Bet On It". Check it out!
05 February 2008
High School Musical's #1 Fan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Caleb is awesome! They are casting for HSM3 now aren't they?
hilarious! reminds me of you, gym.
so cute! Charlie dances along too. My favorite part was Holly singing slong though... when are you going to audition for AI Holly???
hilarious, she's too old btw sara
Post a Comment