Hannah just got an assignment from school - to celebrate their 100th day of class, she has to make a 3-D project with exactly 100 things. The teacher provided a few ideas: and rocket made from 100 toothpicks, a styrofoam ball with 100 cotton balls to make a poodle, or a small rainbow fish with 100 sequin scales. Items can be glued to any surface but there has to be exactly 100 of them. Oh, and no food either (Hannah's first idea included macaroni).
So, if any of you come up with any ideas in the next day or two, please post a comment and let us know. Her project is due Monday morning. Can't wait to hear from you...
07 February 2008
100th Day Project
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm trying really hard to remember what carter did. I think it might have involved pennies....my brain is not what it used to be.
Hopefully I'll be back!
i've never heard of anything like this before, but someone on this blog did something similar. a hat maybe?
http://morecheerios.blogspot.com/index.html
I had a another friend do this:
http://dustandmaddy.blogspot.com/2008/01/one-hundred-days.html
Good luck!
we did it with Luke but we used M&M's, no food restrictions for us. I'm super not creative
Post a Comment