29 February 2008

I am a Bunco failure!



So, I was supposed to be the "host" for our Bunco group tonight. I even postponed my own daughter's 7th birthday party (it's NEXT Friday even though her birthday was this past Tuesday) in honor of Bunco. I bought the food for dinner and emailed out invites to the group. But, it was not to be.


Only 4 people from the group could attend. Everyone else, for one reason or another, couldn't come. And there was very little chance of finding 7 substitutes at the last minute. So, Bunco is being cancelled. I hope my family has a big appetite 'cuz I've got LOTS of food. Anyone want to come over?

4 comments:

Emily said...

oh DUDE, i am so sorry. that has to be sooo frustrating! i would LOVE some of your food. (will it freeze?!)

Ammon said...

That's the worst! In my Bunco group back home you have to find a substitute for yourself if you can't go or you loose your spot.

Unknown said...

bummer, hate bunco, love food

Holly or James said...

i still don't even know what bunco is
-gym