This post is two days late. But I wanted to wish Hannah a happy 7th birthday. Here's a recent snapshot of her and a beautiful bologna snowflake. She is very artistic and loves to create things (even out of her lunch)!
We had a fun day. After getting Charlie off to school and a quick visiting teaching visit, I picked up donuts and dropped them off at her school. Her classmates were so excited to have a treat! She got to come home with me early and was even excused from homework for the day! We offered to take her out for pizza for dinner, but she wanted to stay home and have "pink meat (ham), mashed potatoes, and green beans" all of which, luckily, I had. She opened presents and can't wait to spend her birthday money - thanks Grandma and Grandpa! Her party is next Friday night - 10 little girls, pizza and the new Barbie Mariposa movie.
28 February 2008
Happy Birthday Hannah!
Happy Birthday Hannah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Love the bologna snowflake!
Happy Birthday Hannah!
she looks so grown up, holy cow!
happy birthday!
Luke wanted to call her on Tuesday and wish her a happy day and I said he could but forgot to do it! Ugh well tell her happy late birthday
7? how old are you guys? heh heh heh
-gym
Has it really been 7 years? I remember when she was born!! WOW!
Post a Comment