14 February 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Don't know why these two pictures are situated on the page like they are, but whatever, Happy Valentines Day!

Last night, I got the kids' breakfast bowls out and put a valentine and treat in each one and they were so excited this morning when they came down for breakfast.
Today, I'm missing Charlie's preschool party and Hannah's school party too - both because we are still without the van (it's been over 4 weeks now) and I have no way of getting there. Thank goodness for good friends who are driving for me today!
Instead, I'm spending the day trying to clean up our office. It's a MAJOR undertaking and will take weeks, but I listed some stuff on Craig's list a few days ago and we're getting lots of response so that's good news. And it also makes me want to sell a lot more of my junk. I have plenty you know.
Anyway, no plans for a hot date or anything, just a quiet day around the house with my little buddy Rachel keeping me entertained. Hope you have a great day full of flowers and candy and most importantly, LOVE!

3 comments:

Emily said...

happy valentines to you! you're a good mom, we didn't get our kids anything special, not even a treat or anything! but i did super clean the house this afternoon so hopefully that will, you know, make them happy somehow. who knows why i think that.

Ammon said...

Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

Holly or James said...

Sorry to hear about your van situation! I hope your Valentine's was great! Our's was! (: