Saturday was cold and rainy. And I needed something fun to do. Your definition of fun may be different from mine, but mine always includes food. Treats to be specific. So after the kids spent their dimes, we drove to our closest Dunkin' Donuts. It's quite a trip, at least 15 minutes each way, but we had nothing else to do. (Except for yucky stuff like cleaning the office). And we bought a dozen donuts and by the time we got home only 5 were in the box. YUM! Why are they SO good?
18 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
mmmm, dunkin donuts! i haven't had those for years. sounds delish though. we had krispy kremes this morning. they were stale.
I LOVE DONUTS!!!! They are my weakness that's for SURE!!! (: YUMMMMMM!!!
-Holly
Dunkin Donuts!?! Shipley's is WAY better...
But, I'd give my right arm for a stale, grocery store donut right about now.
Lynette,
Really? I've seen Shipley's but I've never been to one. I'll have to stop in and try 'em out!
Post a Comment