I saw these cute sleep pants (with cute matching shirts - don't know why the picture copied without them) in a catalog a few months ago. So when I got another catalog a few days ago with them on sale for $8 I quickly decided what me and all my sisters and sisters-in-law would be getting for our 2008 birthdays. Alas, when I got online, they were all sold out. You can all mourn with me. A-ha! I just added the tops! Anyway girls, just look and see what cute jammies you ALMOST got from me for your birthdays this year...
We took our kids to see Enchanted yesterday and we loved it! Amy Adams is the perfect Giselle and Hannah was so into the movie she was talking to the characters. It was so cute. This is one that will definitely get added to our library. I downloaded the soundtrack today too - some of those songs are pretty Alan Menken catchy! And you gotta love Carrie Underwood.
I don't know about you, but I think this may just be the cutest denim skirt I've ever seen. I'm seriously coveting it. Maybe I'll spend some of my Christmas $ on it...wouldn't it be so cute with boots and a sweater for now...and then in the spring with sandals and a cute t-shirt? I LOVE it.I'm in the process (I think) of creating my own blog and I think I want to have a weekly "favorite things" feature because it's kinda fun. What do you think?


4 comments:
great post, very fun. sad about the jammies.
Isn't blogging addictive! And yes, you should do your weekly fav.
Cute skirt... where's it from?
Ok, I posted and it disappeared so if I post twice, I'm sorry!
So...I was saying, the skirt looks cute but its too small to be sure. You'll have to post another picture of you WEARING it after you buy it!
I look forward to your blog!
Debbie
Lynette, the skirt is from Anthropologie. Debbie, if you want to see a larger image, you can see one at their website (anthropologie.com).
Post a Comment