03 January 2008

A Very Late Christmas Post

I know Christmas was 11 days ago, but I'm just getting around to posting about it. It's a lot more fun to have little kids at Christmas I've decided. Their enthusiasm and excitement is contagious and I can't help but smile as they experience "Santa". So here are some of the favorite gifts:

Kate and her ride on thing (who knows what they're called). All the kids want to play with it. You can also see her race track on the left. I got her that in the hopes that she'd leave Luke's alone and play with hers. Turns out, she doesn't care about either of them.


Abby and Luke with his race track. Boy was that a pricey figure 8.


The girls with their new dolls. That makes number 56 and 57. All Abby wanted was that dumb swimming baby. At least she works.


Lastly, Luke rockin and rollin with his new guitar. As you can see, a good time was had by all.

3 comments:

Emily said...

that guitar was so neat! love your end table & lamp in the last picture.

Holly or James said...

how much was that figure 8? i wanted to get Caleb one but we didn't.
-james

Sara said...

looks like a lot of fun. Kids are so fun on Christmas morning!