The third annual New Year's Eve Decathlon was a success if your name is Delos. Because we had so many entrants this year we couldn't complete all 10 events, and the event was shortened to 7. The 2007 standings were as follows:
Gold: Delos Larson
Silver (tie): Jared Huddleston, Emily Foley
Participants: Austin Larson, Misty Larson, Dave Larson, Ellen Huddleston, Dave Foley
2006 Standings:
Gold: Jared Huddleston
Silver: Dave Foley (I think)
Bronze: Emily Foley (I think)
Participant: Ellen Huddleston
2005 Standings
Gold: Dave Foley
Silver: Emily Foley
As you can see I've slowly worked myself off the leaderboard. In 2008 I may simply act as moderator and judge to make my tailspin complete. Next year we may need to make this a two night event to ensure all games are played. Also, next year's events will entirely consist of methods for killing rats so Ellen will be sure to place in the standings.
02 January 2008
2007 Games Decathlon, er Heptathlon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hilarious! poor helen, always losing. can't believe i tied for second!
what were the 7 events?
read my blog
Post a Comment