This sweet little girl is now on DAY 4 of a fever (ranging from 102-104) and no eating. She is a grouch (maybe even worse than me) and making our lives miserable. I know a good mom would probably just feel sorry for her and in a way I do, but I don't really know what else to do for her at this point. She's having her ears checked today just to be on the safe side but I'm pretty sure it's just a yucky virus. Luckily she's still drinking so I'm not so worried about the fact that she hasn't eaten almost any food since Tuesday. I'm getting really used to just carrying her around with me everywhere I go or else I listen to her cry if I dare to set her down. I hope this goes away soon!
25 January 2008
Rescue me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
She looks so cute though! So big
My advice: run away. Run far away.
No, I'm just kidding although I know that's how you feel. Sick kids are the worst... especially when they can't tell you what's wrong!
poor mom and kiddo. show her the "charlie bit me" video, that oughta cheer her up! it works for isaac AND noah!
I HATE it when my kids are sick. Especially the little ones. They just follow you around like, "Mommy! Something doesn't feel right." and just cry and cry. It's so nice when they're not sick, cause they're so happy and just enjoy life. Jack's sick again, so I'm doing the same thing. My back, shoulder and neck are starting to get all messed up from carrying him so much!
Post a Comment