I am DYING about this kid. I swear I'd let my kid do anything if he had an English accent. Hilarious! (Sara, I thought your family might like it, you know, because of Charlie and all)...
Charlie Bit Me!:
This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. The shapes get more and more ridiculous as time goes on. my favorite is the diving catch one. Soo funny!
Human Tetris:
25 January 2008
funny videos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh man! I've got to break down my comments...
Video 1--I LOVE British accents. We own all of the "Charlie and Lola" videos because I just adore the way they talk.
Video 2: This was hilarious! My favorite was the big guy that kept breaking it. Also, this reminded me of MXC (Most Extreme Elimination Challenge). Have you ever seen those--those Japanese are crazy funny!
that had me laughing hysterically!
-gym
It's so funny how that little kid purposfully puts his finger in that babies mouth and how his expression turns from delight and wonder to, "Oh hey! That HURTS!". (: So hilarious! Then after he gets his finger back, Charlie starts laughing this devious little laugh like, "You idiot!"
SO FUNNY!
i know holly it's cracking me up just from your comment. i love how his mouth forms this big "O" like that seriously hurts! and charlie just laughs.
lynette, i love that mxc show. there's another one me and dave happened upon once where japanese people were jumping through screens not knowing what's on the other side...it's mostly brick walls but sometimes there's a tunnel. hiLARIOUS.
Post a Comment