hey guys, i'm so excited to show you our new wall in honor of Sara! when she was here in october she said she would paint it red so we tried it and we like it! (plus, you all should be so proud of me for managing another post on the blog--miraculous!) hopefully i can send pictures of our office soon too--love it!
23 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute! Very brave too
I love those dark accent colors. James and I plan on doing our main wall in our TV room someday. Probably after the bar exam. (:
-Holly
so great! where's your other huge tv now? love that media chest-type thing underneath, so pretty
Yeah Alice, where'd you get that chest-thing under the TV? I LOVE it! The red looks nice - does it go with your couch? Have you hung valances on your kitchen windows yet? I found some cute ones at Bed, Bath & Beyond if you're interested.
Can't wait to see pics of the office!
Post a Comment