I don't have great taste in music and mostly I just listen to the radio, so music "experts" probably think my taste is too mainstream. Sorry I don't know more indie stuff, and I don't listen to much Hip Hop, R&B, or Country. I hear Kanye West is "off the chain" though, and everytime I flip over a country station I hear Rascal Flats, so maybe you should try those guys out. Anyhow here is my list of where you can start.
This is mostly a list of songs I think you might like, I don’t necessarily listen to all of these.
Some songs and bands I’m 95% sure you’ll like
Timbaland featuring One Replublic “Apologize”
Sara Bareillis “Love Song”
Matchbox Twenty “How Far We’ve Come” (but probably anything by them)
Linkin Park “Shadow of the Day”, “What I’ve Done”
Fergie “Big Girls Don’t Cry” (also download the video because Milo Ventimiglia is soooo hot)
Maroon 5 (Lynette already recommended; anything by them)
Pink “Who Knew”
Nickleback “Rock Star”
Bon Jove “Lost Highway”
Feist “1234”
Goo Goo Dolls “Let Love In”, “Before It’s Too Late”
Plain White T’s “hey there Delilah” (although I can’t imagine you haven’t heard this song, it’s everywhere)
Lifehouse “First Time” (but you should check out the whole album: Who We Are)
Some bands and albums I like and think you might like so you should check out but no guarantees (also they’re not all new)
Jimmy Eat World: Chase This Light (but I like all their stuff)
Angels & Airwaves: (I like all their stuff but start with “Magic” off the album called I-Empire)
Matt Kearney: Nothing Left to Lose
The Fray: How to Save a Life (aka, Grey’s Anatomy soundtrack)
The Fratellis: Costello Music
Unwritten Law: Music in High Places
Snow Patrol: Eyes Open
The All American Rejects: Move Along
Yellow Card: Lights and Sounds
Jack Johnson: In Between Dreams
Anything by Dashboard Confessional
Anything by Weezer
Foo Fighters: Echoes, Silence, Patience, & Grace
If you need more ideas, or if I've offended you with my music let me know.
(This is posted by Dave Foley, in case it's not clear which Dave I am.)
27 December 2007
Songs for Sara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Dave,
I am totally offended by your music!
Just kidding, I agree with all of your pics!
i meant--picks.
good one about milo ventimiglia, dave (i am currently infatuated with him as dave is well aware so i have the video on my youtube favorites). good songs.
Ok, so I went a previewed that video. Does her really have all those tattoos? I don't remember him having those on Heroes.
no, they're fake. but doesn't he look good?
SO HOT!
Oh yeah...
Post a Comment