I suppose I should have stood on the other side of the table for this picture, that's why I'm not a great photographer I guess. We had a fun time over there, yummy food ($70 worth of ham and turkey, a $35 fruit salad, mom's Barb Worthen potatoes) lots of playing, lots of fighting over the wii, lots of begging to go home to play with toys (by Isaac of course) but mostly fun fun fun!
David got these crazy helicopters that fly and you can shoot each other down (when you get shot you go into a tailspin). They were sooo cool and Isaac and Noah had so much fun watching them fly around. Isaac wanted to do some flying but I'm pretty sure he broke the one James gave Delos (a little different but same concept) so I was very nervous about it.
27 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So fun to reconnect with your family via the blogging world! Wasn't it just yesterday that James and Emily were babysitting my kids in Albuquerque? I do believe I am in need of the "Barb Worthen potatoes" recipe.
Those helicopters look so cool!
Looks like lots of playin!
Post a Comment