The only time I like snow is when it occurs before Christmas. It started pouring snow this afternoon (is that the right term?), so the boys wanted to go out for a while. We were soaked within minutes, but it was still pretty fun! Isaac and I made snowballs that were toys (he was pretending to be Santa with his gloves on) and Noah ran around like a crazy person. I can't wait for Christmas!


27 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm with you... I only really enjoyed the first snowfall of the season--then I was totally annoyed.
and I only like to see the pictures of the snow!
I love the snow except if I have to go somewhere, and now that I can stay home all day every day if I want to I live somewhere it doesn't snow, ugh.
My kids will love to see this post. It's late and they're sleeping but I'll show them tomorrow. We miss the snow! Someday we will visit Utah when it's cold and snowy and build snowpeople and go sledding - can't wait!
man this is nothing! i should email your kids pics of yesterday's snow! this tennis court and field behind have a full foot on them now!
Post a Comment