26 November 2007

Hooray for laundry?

Just wanted to say that CJ and I are now the proud owners of the Whirlpool Duet high efficiency washer and dryer. Hooray! We got a great deal and I'm totally excited to do laundry without wondering which of our clothes or sheets will come out with a new hole or tear in them. (I'm not joking...something gets ruined in almost every load I've done for the past 6 months.) They won't be delivered until December and I'm considering a total laundry strike until then - do you think we can make it??? I will have MOUNTAINS to run through my new ones if I try...plus, once I stop I may never be able to start again. Can you believe we've been married for over 10 years and this is the FIRST washer we've ever purchased???

4 comments:

Emily said...

soooo exciting! congratulations! i wanna come try it out!

Emily said...

(ours puts holes in our clothes too, hate it)

ellen said...

congratulations, a dream come true

Ammon said...

You will be doing laundry in STYLE! I'm super jealous!