You may have noticed a few changes on the blog. James requested I remove the black background. I'm not set on the green yet because you can't choose any font color other than black if you want your writing to show up...with the black, anything but black worked great. So we may go back to black after a short trial period.
In other news, on Friday, November 30, 2007, this blog will be changing its web address to larsonsrgreat.blogspot.com. You will be able to find it linked from my blog (emilyssomething.blogspot.com) if you forget, or you can email one of us and we can remind you. Happy blogging!
I would also like to note that this is the Larson family blog's
In other news, on Friday, November 30, 2007, this blog will be changing its web address to larsonsrgreat.blogspot.com. You will be able to find it linked from my blog (emilyssomething.blogspot.com) if you forget, or you can email one of us and we can remind you. Happy blogging!
I would also like to note that this is the Larson family blog's
300th POST!
CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!

1 comment:
WOO-HOO! I hope I remember...
Post a Comment