This morning we went to the Gateway to take advantage of the Gap Friends & Family 30% off coupon Alice was so kind to bestow on me (the Gateway is the nearest Gap to me. Lame, huh?). The snowflake fountain was out of order--to Isaac's great disappointment--but the waterfalls were all running, so we spent a little time looking at those after we spent most of our time in the Gap and J.Crew. I never go shopping anymore so it was a real treat to be able to actually get something. I got some Christmas jammies for the boys (a Christmas Eve tradition) and jeans at the Gap and a shirt at J.Crew. Fun!
Noah was so excited about the water but it was way too cold to let him touch it. I guess it's good that the fountain wasn't working or we would've had a wet and cold baby on our hands.
Awww...
Isaac was so good that when he asked to ride the white train (Trax) I couldn't resist. I wish I had. Now I know why I don't ever do things like this unless I have another adult to help. It was interesting getting on and off with a double stroller, shopping bags, diaper bag, and 2 kids. But Isaac loved it anyway! Here are the boys enjoying their ride (and Noah enjoying a corn dog):
I try never to have my picture taken these days but I thought I'd document our little outing and prove I was there as I'm usually the photographer.
Waiting for the second train to take us back to the Delta Center:
Noah fell asleep on me before we got off the train and slept like a...well, a baby, for 3 more hours after that. It was a pretty fun morning!
16 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
you're a great mom and you look super cute too.
-james
Our nearest GAP is in Hagerstown, an hour away. Sadly our coupon went to waste. ): Oh well.
Looks like lots of fun. Those two cute boys looking into the fountain. So sweet! Good job taking both kids on the train! Don't know if I'd be able to handle it. Who took the picture of you and kids? I love it!
-Holly
a u of u student sitting across from us took it. did you know you could've used that coupon online? and if you use your gapcard and spend more than $50 you get free shipping too!
Post a Comment