I saw these electric candles a few weeks ago at Restoration Hardware and despite the big price tag ($129) I have been trying to figure out a way that they could be mine. I mentioned my obsession my friend and neighbor and she told me she'd been eyeing the same thing! A few days later, my friend showed up at my house after a visit to Costco and she had found the EXACT same candle lights there for MUCH cheaper (only $37) so she picked up a set for me. So nice of her! Although the Costco strand only has 5 lights and the other set had 6, I'm very happy to have saved $90. I love the way they look on my mantle. What's your favorite Costco treasure?
30 November 2007
Costco rules!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Great deal! Are you feeling better?
I didn't actually buy this, but I was given a serving platter with an iron stand that has 4 different colored plates that rest in it(dark red for Christmas, pumpkin for fall, a light green for spring, and white for year round.) I love it.
Also, I love the free samples... and their mango salsa.Ummmm...
i love our prelit christmas tree that we got there, it's so easy and pretty. i may have to send mom to costco to get me a set of those for MY mantle. so pretty!
holly loves the pre-made scrapbook looking cards.
-gym
Post a Comment