18 October 2007

Scarecrow Festival (or something)

Last week when Ellen was visiting we went to Thanksgiving Point to see the Scarecrow Festival (or so we thought). We're not sure where we ended up, but it was a very fun place for kids (and double the price of the Scarecrow Festival). I'm still not sure what we went to, but it was lots of fun! Here are some of the pictures from our day: A scary monster we got to walk through. It was mostly just pitch black inside, so Isaac wasn't scared (for some reason he likes the dark), but I thought they should have made it more "haunted" so that it was a bit more scary.
There were tons and tons of slides stacked up on hay bales. The kids loved going down them. I wish I had let Isaac spend more time here. He loved it, and I kept dragging him off other places to try everything out and then it was time to go. I should've taken his cue and just let him play here. Here's Abby:
Isaac on the roller slide:
Here goes Kate! Luke's legs. Sorry Luke, you were too fast for me (and my camera)!!Me and Noah:On top of the hay bales by the slides. Noah had a hard time walking around up here so we only went down once (plus kids kept cutting in line in front of me and it was making me mad).
Riding the "cow train," pulled by a John Deere tractor

The crazy jumping area, the kids had so much fun! Check out Luke's sweet moves:


Noah didn't like it very much.
Look how high Abby is!

We sure had fun. I wish all of you could have been there with us!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Sheesh - that place looks like a blast! So fun and even better to go with cousins. I'm jealous...

Holly or James said...

Looks like lots of fun! Where was this "Scarecrow Festival"?

Emily said...

somewhere at thanksgiving point