19 October 2007

Rachel's 1st Birthday

I really meant to post this yesterday on Rachel's birthday, but it was a CRAZY day. Here are a few pictures looking back over the past year. Last October 18th, our sweet little baby arrived.
Hannah has been a WONDERFUL big sister and Rachel loves her to death.
We've taken her lots of fun places - to Sea World, to Utah, to Albuquerque. Actually, the poor baby has spent much of her first year in her car seat (mostly while I shuttle the other kids to school, pre-school, piano, etc...
She's a daddy's girl!
This was last night after baths. She had a great time opening presents - how do you like her new shoes? HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

she's soo cute! and it looks like she's turning into one of your kids at last--getting so tall and skinny! happy birthday rache!

ellen said...

She is so sweet! And I can't believe how much she looks like you.

Holly or James said...

Cute little girl! Happy Birthday little Rachel!!

-Holly