16 October 2007

Any opinions???

I've really been debating lately whether or not to re-decorate the master bedroom at our house. I would love a beautiful room, but it's not cheap. So, here are my top two favorites. As you can see, they are very similar. I love this first one and I think the towels below are SO cute with it. I would get some of the pieces (the brown blanket and Euro pillows) elsewhere to save a little $$$.

This bedding is really pretty too and I love the color. I could also get matching rugs and towels with this set.

Any opinions one way or the other?


5 comments:

Peg said...

Wow, They both are so great. I think I like the top one best but which ever one you choose will be great! I love the colors. Where did you find these?

Emily said...

i LOVE the first one. it's a lot like my cheapy one from costco but much prettier (and clostlier). i want the towels for myself!

peggy, it's from restoration hardware

Anonymous said...

Yep, both gorgeous. I prefer #2 myself but I don't think you can go wrong with either one of these. You know I'm loving brown...

I found the CUTEST quilt today by accident and now I'm obsessing over it. want it bad. It's brown.

ellen said...

I like the second one best

Anonymous said...

ha ha! well that is helpful isn't it? two of us like number 1 and two of us like number 2!