10 October 2007

California Trip

Dave and Isaac went to California this past weekend to see (and surprise) Dave's dad, who is in the play "Fiddler on the Roof". Dave's brother Scott and his girlfriend Lindsay went with them. Here are a few pictures of their trip to Benicia! Isaac and Patrick playing in the fields behind Dave's house
Playing with cousins at Doug and Jenny's house

Jumping on the trampoline at Doug & Jenny's
Waiting for the train--the highlight of Isaac's trip!
The BART train ride (the thing Isaac was most excited about and talked about it for weeks before they even left for California!)
Grandma & Grandpa Foley with Isaac. The girls sitting behind Isaac loved him and he apparently did a real nice dance for them. They videotaped and took pictures even!

Enjoying the rideSan Quentin prison, where Dave and his brothers played football. The inmates who play have to have a 4 year sentence (minimum) and really good behavior. Dave said it was the cleanest flag football game he'd ever played, which I totally didn't expect for some reason. The inmates don't want to lose the football privilege, so they played really clean. I thought that was neat.
Dave and his twin brothers (could twins BE any more different?!) after their football game

Isaac loved Grandma Foleys' marbleworks game. Good thing I bought it for him for Christmas like a year ago. (I haven't given it to him yet obviously, it was just on sale so I bought it and thought I'd hold onto it until he was old enough to really like it (and not put marbles in his mouth).

Enjoying some Round Table pizza. They tried to go to "the Pirate", Doug and Jenny's family's favorite, but it was too busy. They settled for Round Table, which I happen to really like.. They all had a really good time. Dave wants to move back to Benicia. I'm all for it as soon as the housing market crashes there. I love Benicia!

3 comments:

Holly or James said...

Sounds like a heave trip. Why was Dave playing football with inmates?
-james

Holly or James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

for fun. is bro michael plays every week i think