So while we were in Albuquerque last week, Charlie discovered the world of Star Wars. I suppose it couldn't be avoided since we were staying at Alice's house and Hunter is (or at least used to be) obsessed. Charlie couldn't get enough of all the light sabers but when Alice pulled out Hunter's Jedi costume, I think it was the highlight of the trip.
It's an awesome costume and he loved dressing up in it - doesn't he make a very cute Jedi?? He wanted us to refer to him as "Master Luke" too. It was great.
I also had to include this photo from our visit to the Mass Ascension at the Balloon Fiesta on Sat. morning. I had never seen this balloon before and it was a huge hit - with Charlie (and Hunter and Logan) at least. It made me wish this balloon had a super loud stereo on board to play that music that you think of whenever you see Darth Vader. Wouldn't that be cool to hear as this floated overhead?
09 October 2007
Our budding Jedi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a great imagination. Wasn't he a pirate earlier this year? So handsome even being Charlie! Awesome ballon too
looks awesome! looove that costume.
hey, i wanna borrow that jedi costume for caleb
Post a Comment