The new season of kids shows started this week. So in excitement, Tuesday morning we turned on Curious George to see a brand new episode. Now let me say I love Curious George. Isaac likes it fine, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't watch it every day if I didn't like watching it so much. It's so funny. That George gets into such hijinx. Okay. Back to Tuesday morning. Here it comes! A brand new George! But wait...something's wrong. The narrator. He's different! It's not William H. Macy anymore. What? Where is he? How could he not be the narrator anymore? This new guy is fine, but come on, Bill's an academy award nominee! He's been in classic movies like "Wild Hogs" and "Jurassic Park III"...it's a real loss and a major tragedy. So I say, bring back Bill. George just isn't the same without him.
06 September 2007
Where's Bill?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, that George sure does get into such hijinx! Dude, where did that word come from? You must be really smart to use a word like that. Claire was a little disappointed that the show times changed on Tuesday. Now all of her fav's are on while she's at preschool. Oh, the humanity!
Curious George IS cute! Carly and Wesley are in love with Charlie and Lola and The Wonder Pets--props to whoever does those voices because they are so darn adorable!
Post a Comment