06 September 2007

Back to School for Charlie

Well people, I managed to get some nasty bug on my trip to Utah, so I've been sick since I got home on Monday afternoon. But, Charlie started preschool on Tuesday morning and I wanted him to get the same "back-to-school" attention that Hannah did. So here he is on Tuesday morning just before we left the house.
He kept making funny expressions when I tried to get him to smile so this is our best shot! Anyway, he was excited to use his backpack and take a lunch to school. When I asked him if he was excited for school he said, "yeah, that's where I learn about Jesus and the ABC's". When I picked him up and asked him what he learned , he told me, "ones and A's".

Em, I'm going to do a post from your tag, but maybe once I'm feeling better...

5 comments:

Holly or James said...

Ahhh. . . Charlie doesn't have those cool reflectors on his backpack. (: I like your house decor. You need to take some photos of your house and post them on the blog. (:

-Holly

Emily said...

funny face. i wish i could find a school for isaac.

Emily said...

where'd you get your square wreath?

Sara said...

I got it at pottery barn the year we moved here - it was post-Christmas and like 80% off. I LOVED it - CJ doesn't like it that much but I don't care. Does it look too holiday-ish to be up year 'round?

Emily said...

not at all! love it