Our garage sale turnout was pretty good, but nobody wanted the big stuff (stove, dryer, entertainment center, bookcases, TVs, baby swing)...that's all the stuff that for some reason I thought would sell first, but nope! People seriously came and bought JUNK. Weird. Anybody want a treadmill for $20
?
08 September 2007
Got Junk?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
weird, people do like the junk. what are you gonna do with the big stuff?
Craigslist the big stuff. They'll sell fast!
we gave 'em away to my mom's cleaning lady and i'm SO BUGGED about it now. i listed them on ksl.com and when i got home i had over 20 messages for them. URGH!!!! the $130 we made was NOT worth all the time and effort we put into moving all that stuff up, pricing, etc. i'm very bugged.
I was gonna recommend craigslist too. We're going to attempt to sell a few things too and our neighbor has sold several things that way. Hope it works! Did you make any $ on the small stuff?
bummer dude! That Sarai inherits all kinds of stuff eh? Did I ever tell you the sad tale about our moving boxes? They sat, empty and flattened, in our foyer for a few weeks after we moved in and they were driving me crazy so I listed them for sale on a website and didn't hear anything for a week or so so I finally called the moving company and they came and hauled them away for me. And then, I checked my emails and in the course of the next few days I got several offers for some or all of the boxes we had listed for LOTS of money. It was so depressing!!!
Post a Comment