That's right. I tried to trim my own bangs on Tuesday. No, you can't see a picture. Yes, they're awful. Any suggestions?
07 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the life and times of the larson clan
That's right. I tried to trim my own bangs on Tuesday. No, you can't see a picture. Yes, they're awful. Any suggestions?
8 comments:
Go visit your Mom!
uh-oh, what'd you do?
i tried to trim them but they just wouldn't get even, and they were pretty good but the left side was just a tad longer, so i cut them on that side one more time, but by then that side was WAY too short, so i didn't want to trim the other side to match, so the left side is way short and the right is fine....awful. i forgot to have you show me how your hair stylist showed you before you left. ugh.
Bummer...at least you know they'll grow (though that doesn't help at the moment...). Are they super thick or can you kind of sweep them to the side & against your forehead & then spray them to make em look sleek? Does that make sense?
Ahhh!
This happened to me like 4 months ago! I watched the movie, "The Devil Wears Prada" and I decided that I would look as pretty as Anne Hathaway with thick, blunt bangs--WRONG! Since I always post about embarrassing things I do on my blog and I knew too many people would beg to see pictures, I never posted about it.
You could try this...
Grab the end of your hair that's too short between your fingers and cut up into the hair... this will kinda blend it.
Good luck!
all I can say is that I'm sorry! and it's a good thing hair grows...
thanks for the tips everyone. jen, that's how i do my bangs already (just over to the side) but the left side is so short it won't go to the side...in fact it sort of just sticks straight out. and lynette, no way am i bringing scissors anywhere near my bangs again. but thanks for the idea.
i was going to try and trim my bangs but after reading this I might wait for my next hair appointment!!
Post a Comment