02 September 2007

A few Swiss Days' pics

Here are a few pictures of the Swiss Days' fun. I love that we set up chairs under trees so we have a place to meet and sit, eat, relax, and leave purchases to empty our hands for more treasures. This is the girls on the way out: me, Sara, Misty, Alice, and Ellen. Mom had already gone to the car.

Sara and Mom

Ellen and Alice enjoying the shade

It sure was fun! Can't wait to do it again next year!

3 comments:

Holly or James said...

I'm so sad to not be there! James and I both are sad that we can't be there this week. ): My whole family (minus Mindy and Tyler and us) are going on a cruise next week all over Europe and Asia. They leave from Denmark and are going to Sweden, Russia, Estonia, and Poland just to name a few! So, we'll be feeling left out then too. But James just spent all our money on another car. (A blog to come shortly)

I promise I will try my hardest to come next year! I want to see some pictures of all your goodies from Swiss days!

-Holly

Sara said...

Very ugly picture of me. But I sure had a blast. I've been very sad to be home today - and lonely too. Charlie started preschool so it's just me and Rachel today and she wants a lot of attention! But I have tons of laundry to do...

Emily said...

i can't find a preschool here. ugh.