I can't believe my Noah is turning ONE tomorrow! We celebrated today because the family was up visiting and looking at our new place, so here are some pictures of his birthday party!
His giant Costco cake:
Happy birthday kid!
the life and times of the larson clan
5 comments:
1 already! He sure is cute! :) lol about the cake tho!
First of all, great job and getting this blog posted the very day of the party! I can't believe it's been a year already! WOW! That Noah reminds me of Caleb. When he turned one I was all anticipating taking pictures of him digging into his cake like every first mother looks forward to. Caleb didn't want to touch it at all!! If you remember those pictures on those scrapbook pages I sent your Mom, he was really upset because we, too, were trying to make him eat his cake and make a mess of it. So funny. I had a good laugh about him eating giraffes instead of cake. (:
I love the video clip! I LOVE little one year old boys. They're so cute!!!!
-Holly
Yea for Noah! What a big boy! I can't believe Ella will be 1 next month, too! They grow up way too fast!
Happy Birthday to Noah!
Happy Birthday Noah! It looks like he had a great one!
Post a Comment