01 August 2007

Luau

The Larson family reunion was this past weekend--the big one with Grandpa's brothers and sisters where we don't know anybody. Friday night was the luau, which was actually really fun. The cousin in charge this year hired professional entertainment and I thought it was pretty cool. They even changed outfits several times! I don't know how those ladies move their bodies like that. The best part was when they came out and got Delos to come up on stage with them. Hilarious.



Yep, that's me up on stage. I was forced, and I do mean forced. It was supposed to be mom, but she wouldn't go, so that's me up there with all those old guys.

Here's the hula girls shakin' it

They did a Hawaiian love song, so here's Delos and Misty dancing and Alex and David bustin' a move too.

Dave, Misty & Mom, Delos & Noah partying

2 comments:

Holly or James said...

looks like a real party. did you know anybody?
-james

Emily said...

aunt donna