I really have nothing to say but am suffering major internet/blog withdrawal, so you get a post from me while I'm at the library having a break. Noah is a total mess. He cries all day and all night. He hates our new house. I'm starting to like it, if I could just get the last few boxes unpacked and some decorations on the walls...oh, and some new blinds. The ones in front of the sliding glass door don't work at all and every time Isaac hears a train he has to go out and see it. This happens about 3 or 4 times an hour. Awesome. Dave and I have a bet on when he'll get sick of going out to see them. I say never. But we did go swimming twice today. It was the only time Noah wasn't crying. Isaac is pretty happy, especially with the trains, his new playhouse bed, and the pool. We'll go to our ward this Sunday (we tried last Sunday but didn't get to the right building...they just built a new one and we're in the new one, but went to the old one). A lady at the pool today is in our ward and she said they'll probably get a new bishopric in the next few weeks. Awesome. Maybe we'll wait a few weeks before we actually make it to the right ward. The best part about the move so far? Our new KING-SIZE bed. Pictures to come. I love it. Thanks Mom!
07 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
A king size bed, sigh! I secretly want one of these but Ammon would never buy one... he says that I push him away too much as it is. I'm not a snuggler, what can I say? Can't a girl have her space!
that'll be fun to have a pool so close by! how long does dave think isaac will be fascinated with the trains outside?
a year.
dave would never have bought a king-size either. that's why i said "thanks mom"...she kept our old one in the basement and upgraded us. nice.
King size beds RULE!!!!
-Holly
Post a Comment