I love Bumble and bumble hair products.
Since we no longer have soft water, my hair is dry and frizzy and terrible.
Bumble and bumble to the rescue!
I seriously love it. My hair has never felt softer.
Since we no longer have soft water, my hair is dry and frizzy and terrible.
Bumble and bumble to the rescue!
I seriously love it. My hair has never felt softer.
I used it after Isaac was born for a while but stopped when it got too expensive. It's still too expensive, but I'm just using it this one time while my hair gets used to hard water again. Then it's back to grocery store shampoo. But in the meantime, I'm loving my hair again!
Right now I'm using Gentle Shampoo, Super Rich conditioner, Tonic spray, Styling Spray, and Defrizz. Not at the same time, mind you, just one of those on the days I decide to actually do my hair. And the sprays I already had from my previous Bb usage a few years ago. But even a few years old, they work great! I especially love Defrizz. It works as a styling lotion and a shine enhancer. So if you're on the lookout for good hairproducts, look no further. I love Bumble and bumble.


2 comments:
I might have to grab a bottle before we leave... from what I've heard, good shampoo is hard to find down there.
But, right now, I'm still loving my Aveda!
i loved it for years too, but after isaac was born my hair was SO dry and aveda seemed to make it worse. it might be better in a humid climate.
Post a Comment