This is my cute Pirate of the Caribbean. How do you like his dread-locks? I've been dying to buy this dress-up for him from Target for a month or so and I saw it today on sale so I had to get it. Best part - it rung up even cheaper than it said. Only $4.98 for a full day of fun (and hopefully a few more to come). I recommend that anyone with young boys check out the local Target if you think your son would be remotely interested in dressing up as Captain Jack. He even let me be Elizabeth Swann for a while today (a part usually reserved exclusively for Hannah).
Notice here he even has the same "Captain Jack" tattoo on his arm. His hat is worn a little far back, but isn't he a cute little pirate?

I originally wanted to include this picture to show you how Jack Sparrow-ish he really looks but now with them side by side, he really doesn't look a thing like him does he? The costume really has been a lot of fun today though.
03 July 2007
Captain Jack Sparrow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hilarious! no, they look nothing alike.
he's cute anyway. love the tat!
-james
Charlie is much more handsome!
Post a Comment