14 June 2007

Just one reason you should've watched Arrested Development before it got cancelled...

5 comments:

Holly or James said...

do any of them know what a chicken looks or sounds like? hilarious

Emily said...

yep, at one point michael (justin bateman) goes "has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?" it makes me laugh like crazy. love it.

Sara said...

We watched this yesterday a couple of times and CJ was laughing so hard he could barely breathe! He rarely laughs like that...love it when he does!

Ammon said...

This is one of the only shows on TV that didn't give you brain damage...see, if you say it like this it implies that the other shows did give you brain damage! Love Arrested Development and love you more knowing that you love it too! Plus, your posts are so funny and I love that you keep it real. I'd add more comments but we're running out the door! Keep the posts coming!

Emily said...

thanks lynette! you're nice!

Sara, when you're here for aspen grove you should borrow our AD DVDs. CJ would LOVE it. I don't know if you would, but I bet he would laugh all the livelong day.