We barbequed tonight (is that how you spell it?)...mmmm hamburgers.
And corn on the cob.
And then?! (can you feel the anticipation of what came next?)
S'mores.
I love s'mores. I could probably eat 15 of them and it wouldn't phase me. But as I was sitting here blogging, I discovered that I have marshmallow in my hair. How is that even possible? The marshmallow went from the skewer to the graham cracker to my mouth and it was gone in about 14 seconds. But there is quite a large amount stuck in my hair. And not just in one place. There's some on the left (the biggest chunk) and some more on the right. Which means now I have to shower again and wash it (this will be the third hair washing of the day, if you count my hair cut earlier today). Was it worth it?

Oh yeah.
Have any of you ever tried the s'more chocolate fondue at the Melting Pot? Mmmmmboy. That's all I have to say about that.

2 comments:
Whoa, easy on the smores smem!
-jim
oh yeah, i forgot to mention the funniest part: mom walking straight through the screen door and bending it so bad it won't open. funniest thing i've seen in a long time.
Post a Comment