Delos will tell you this too: BUY YOUR ELECTRONICS AT COSTCO. Even with their changed return policy of 90 days, it's worth it. I bought my digital camera after my birthday in March and have been using it pretty much daily ever since. I dropped it on the tile Thursday and couldn't get the display to come on. The camera would turn on and it would even take pictures (I know because I downloaded them), but I couldn't see it on the display (and there's no viewfinder). So I took it to Costco Friday and told them the story. Not only did they take it back, they let me get a new one, and it's now $50 cheaper than what I paid for it due to a manufacturer's instant rebate and a Costco sale. In short, buy your electronics at Costco.
18 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Amen. Duncan just got his new LCD TV there and we are in heaven.
awesome! we're getting one too, when they go on sale in july.
we agree. we bought our big screen and hot tub from costco. my brother had a problem with his ipod so he took it back and was able to get an even nicer one! we love costco!
that's where we'll get our flat-pannel from!
our new one broke again, so i went back but they didn't have the same one anymore. had to pay $50 to get another one. bummer.
Post a Comment