17 June 2007

Trying to figure out YouTube...

Well people, I have finally decided to join YouTube and try to post some video. Rachel started "talking" yesterday, you know, repeating a sound over and over. She kept going, "mamamamama..." which made me so happy! My other kids said, "dadadadada.." first. Anyway, I was really trying to get her to do it on camera but of course she wouldn't. Anyway, this is all I got but I wanted to see if I could upload it and put it on the blog. If it doesn't work, bear with me while I try to figure out what I'm doing...

2 comments:

Emily said...

it's not working, did you copy the whole "embed html" thing? and sometimes you have to wait to embed it until it shows up on youtube. but it might work in a little while, we'll just wait and see. (sometimes it takes a while to upload the whole movie).

and cute for rachel, noah says "nana" for mama, but he definitely means me. love it. plus he started saying uh oh yesterday. hi-larious.

Holly or James said...

jack won't say jack!