11 June 2007

A Day Out with Thomas



Isaac got tickets to ride on Thomas for his birthday. You should have seen him Saturday morning. I have never seen him so excited. He was jumping around, dancing, literally bouncing off the walls (and I do mean literally). Here he is when he first got on the train:



I'll translate. He said he's riding on Thomas and coaches, then when Dave asked which coach he said "AnnieClarabel". To him, they're one entity.

So the hour long drive up to Heber must have done him in, because this is the moment of the actual train ride (Dave had the camera turned sideways, sorry):



He says he had fun anyway! Who wouldn't love sleeping on a train? They decided not to do any other activities because Isaac was so tired and when he's tired, he refuses to walk. He weighs 35 pounds and is very hard to carry these days. He says he had fun at least! Happy birthday again kiddo!

5 comments:

Holly or James said...

He fell asleep? That's super funny. Caleb fell asleep on a train ride we took him at OMSI. so did only dave go?

Emily said...

yep. tickets are $16 each, for ages TWO AND UP. they charge the same for a 2 year old that they do for an adult. lame.

Peg said...

He is so sweet! I would fall asleep too if you put me on a train! Once we were babysitting and John Paul was reading a Thomas book to this little guy and called him Thomas the player and so that's been his name ever since! Thomas the Player!!

Lori said...

Emily,
That is so cute!! What a great birthday gift. Your bys are really cute. I'm sure that it is wild, but fun.

Holly or James said...

Yeah, ticket prices for train rides are ridiculous. Actually "Day out with Thomas" tickets are somet of the cheapest I've found! Still debating if we're going to take Caleb to it in September here in Cumberland.