These are Abby's 3 year pictures we had taken yesterday. She was very serious and refused to really smile but was trying her hardest to be good. Very sweet.
23 May 2007
Pretty Girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the life and times of the larson clan
These are Abby's 3 year pictures we had taken yesterday. She was very serious and refused to really smile but was trying her hardest to be good. Very sweet.
5 comments:
so sweet! i didn't realize her hair was that long when you guys were here last weekend. crazy! i love that pink background, never seen that before, and the picture is really good too!
sooo cute!
Eh. . . she's not so much. (:
(bet you never had a comment like that before-just wanted to mix it up)
Actually she is pretty darn cute . . .for a girl.
-Holly
I'm with Em - I couldn't believe how long her hair is and I JUST saw her. She looks darling! Are you guys excited to leave tomorrow?
she's VERY cute...looks just like her brother, weird!
-James
Post a Comment