The Grand Opening of IKEA is today. It's so close we can see it from our house, and I am so excited about this. I have never actually been inside an IKEA but I've heard good things. It's twice the size of Cabela's, which is humongous so it's going to be fun! People in our ward make fun of people who shop there because the furniture is cheap, but since I'm poor, I have no qualms about buying cute cheap furniture. Pottery Barn just isn't an option for me! I can't WAIT to go see it. They have a children's playland, a restaurant, and prizes for people who shop opening day! I can't wait.22 May 2007
IKEA Grand Opening
The Grand Opening of IKEA is today. It's so close we can see it from our house, and I am so excited about this. I have never actually been inside an IKEA but I've heard good things. It's twice the size of Cabela's, which is humongous so it's going to be fun! People in our ward make fun of people who shop there because the furniture is cheap, but since I'm poor, I have no qualms about buying cute cheap furniture. Pottery Barn just isn't an option for me! I can't WAIT to go see it. They have a children's playland, a restaurant, and prizes for people who shop opening day! I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Hope you enjoy your first IKEA shopping experience! It's a fun place to look (I think) - and I especially like the children's stuff. Cute curtains, pillows and bedding too and at good prices! If you eat there, I recommend the Swedish meatballs.
I love IKEA!!!
I'm with you! I was so happy I was almost crying when I looked through the mailer we received! Now I feel like we can replace some of our crummy furniture! I've just been too cheap to do it before now.
Summer
I saw on the news this morning that there was super-traffic because of the grand-opening. Hi-larious
it's insane. i'm definitely not going today. the line is backed up for miles just to get into the parking lot. when i drove by last night there was already a line! people are nuts. they have 16 policemen on duty directing traffic for the next 2 weeks. it's crazy.
have you gone yet?
I love IKEA! My sister and I go just for the 1 hour babysitting! Well, that and all the neat stuff!
I haven't been yet, it's still so crazy there.
Post a Comment