
What have we been doing since? Well, lots and lots of laundry...Isaac's 3 year well check...mostly enjoying being home...and then starting all over with baby-sitting again. I had to go pick up the kids from school yesterday because poor Misty got food poisoning at the airport in New York of all places and was deathly ill. I picked them up and Alex got in the car and goes (in a panic): "Did my mom leave again?!" I said that no, she had food poisoning and then she and Austin both go "Is she going to die?!" I guess they heard the word poison and assumed she was dying. Anyway, I got them home, folded the laundry and put it away, got some dinner out and had the kids start their homework. Just like the good old days! But now that we're done for good, let the furniture buying begin!

4 comments:
It's good to have a few new entries to read. I bet you AND the kids are loving being back home.
What furniture are you going to buy? with the $$ from babysitting?
we're still trying to decide what furniture. i've wanted an armoire forever and there's a pretty one at gardner village for only $600, so i thought maybe that. but our couch is falling apart, so we need a new one...and we're moving soon so we'll need a kitchen table, again gardner village has a good one for only $499 (includes 4 chairs and a bench!)...then delos offered to buy us a new computer instead of paying the $$ from baby-sitting, and we desperately need a new computer...i guess we don't know what we're getting for sure yet but we have lots of options.
wow, why don't you have him buy you a comp. and a couch?
-James
Hey, what's gardner village? How did I miss that while we were there?
Post a Comment