Isaac's third birthday was Friday, May 18th. I can't believe I have a three-year-old! We celebrated his birthday in conjunction with Dave's graduation on the 19th. Since Alice, Ellen, and Sara were here for Grandma's funeral, they got to join in the fun too! We started off with pizza (we ordered Papa John's for Dave and Pizza Hut for the rest of us, too bad it took Pizza Hut 2 hours to deliver our order). That's Dave's brother Scott and his girlfriend Lindsay in the picture with Isaac. Isaac looks like such a big boy now. It's crazy!

We then moved on to Lightning McQueen cake. It was AWESOME. Delos wasn't there so we got to have chocolate! Isaac was a pro at blowing out the candles.

Some of the family enjoying the yummy cake:


His new bike! He can't quite reach the pedals, so he moves it along with his feet and it works just fine!
Games were next. We played Pin the Tail on the Donkey and had a water balloon toss. So fun!
(try and notice how tall Summer is--someone said she's 5'7". That just isn't fair. She's only 14!)
Alex insisted on looking her best for the party. This is my attempt at curling her hair (I am BAD at doing little girl's hair!) and the make-up is all her. Love that lipstick!
Happy Birthday little boy! Love you!


5 comments:
Isaac does look like he's gettin' older. Cute kid!
Summer is super tall.
Alex is cute enough.
Looks like we missed out on another fun party.
-James
you know it. you should've heard the singing of happy birthday! i've never heard such a loud/good one!
I can't believe you have a 3 year old either! it will be fun to see him in july!
I can't believe it's been 3 years!
Time flies!
Happy Birthday, Isaac!
I know Lynette! Remember when you and Lori came up to take me to Cafe Rio right after he was born? I think that was the last time I saw you. Sad.
Post a Comment