01 May 2007

I love Gilmore Girls. I didn't jump on the Gilmore Girls bandwagon until a few seasons ago. Isaac was a baby and abc family showed old re-runs during his naps. Now I can't get enough, but this season has been driving me CRAZY! Would Luke and Lorelai just get TOGETHER already? You know they love each other and they belong together. I'm sad that the Palladinos left the show because the writing hasn't been quite the same this season either. Still, it's one of my favorite shows on TV and I just want MORE. So tonight Logan asked Lorelai if he could marry Rory?! I love Rory and Logan. I know some Gilmore Girlers don't love Logan, but I have loved Logan from the first show he was ever on. Yep, he was a jerk, but he was a suave jerk. And now he's Logan and I love him. This is an interesting conundrum...
THIS JUST IN!
Dave just informed me that the Gilmore Girls season finale is going to be May 15th! It's going to be sad! I wonder how it's going to end? Hmmm...possibly with Luke and Lorelai getting back together? Rory and Logan breaking up and Rory getting an amazing job at a newspaper? I can't wait to see.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I'll have to introduce you to a girl in our ward that is so crazy about Gilmore Girls she referred to the show about 10 times during her last sacrament meeting talk...

ellen said...

you dodo, haven't watched it yet. Recorded it cause I watched idol, speaking of who went CRAZY for blake last night? couldn't get enough of him

Emily said...

missed it. sorry about letting the cat out of the bag helen, but they showed that on the previews.