Austin, Alex, and Misty at Alex's 8th birthday party last week
So my 3 weeks of watching Delos and Misty's kids started yesterday. So far, so good--with Delos's kids at least. My kids are a different story. Isaac begged to go home last night at bedtime but he was so tired he did eventually fall asleep. Then he woke up about 8 times in the night screaming that he needed to go home. Noah did great yesterday but today is very out of sorts and I had to let him cry for an hour to get him down for his first nap. That's going to be the hardest part for me. I can get Delos's kids ready for school, pack their lunches, do scriptures and family prayer, help them finish their chores...but what do I do with Noah and Isaac while I'm doing this? I don't know how people have 5 kids. It doesn't help that I think Noah is teething and all David and Isaac do is fight...plus I have no idea how to do a little girl's hair. I did it and Alex said she thought it was cute, but it was terrible. Anyway, these kids are being so good and it's nice that they're old enough to mostly watch themselves. It's going to be a fun 3 weeks!

3 comments:
zowee...you're in for a wild ride!
Good to see you still have time to blog!
-James
yeah, the kids had just left for school, isaac was watching little einsteins and noah was screaming. heaven.
yew halloo
Post a Comment